Pragati scholarship 2023:-The relevant authorities have started offering the Pragati scholarship to all students in the nation in order to provide them with high-quality educational resources. We’ll go over the key details and requirements of the Pragati scholarship 2023 in this article today. We’ll provide you a step-by-step tutorial in this article on how to download the Pragati Scholarship Merit List. Additionally, we will provide a step-by-step process in this post for you to use to check the status of your scholarship online.
The authorities designated to carry out the Pragati scholarship’s procedures will provide financial aid to the students who are unable to pay their tuition through the implementation of the Pragati scholarship. All of the students will be able to attend school without having any trouble paying for other expenditures thanks to the Pragati scholarship’s financial help. All Indian students will be able to escape from reality thanks to the Pragati Scholarship, allowing them to study in peace.
The Pragati scholarship offers numerous benefits to students throughout the nation. The following is a list of the rewards that are awarded to all students: –
A tuition fee of Rs. 30,000 or, if less, the real cost.
Monthly incidental costs for 10 months are Rs. 2000 per year.
Students who qualify for tuition fee waivers or reimbursements may get up to Rs. 30,000 for the purchase of books, equipment, software, laptops, desktops, and vehicles.
Application or test fees for competitive examinations
The following caste and category reservations apply to the scholarship: 15% for SC
7.5% for ST
Objective Of Pragati Scholarship
The government has established the Pragati Scholarship to offer financial aid to any students who are unable to pay their tuition. Students will receive financial aid through this program so they can continue their studies without worrying about the cost. All students will be able to access their fundamental right to an education with the aid of the scholarship program.
When submitting an application for the Pragati scholarship program, the applicant must adhere to the following qualifying requirements:-
- Only girls are eligible for the program.
- Through the Centralized Admission Process of the State/Central Government, the applicant should be admitted to the first year of a degree or diploma program at any AICTE-approved institution for the relevant academic year.
- Per household, only two girl children are permitted.
- A family’s annual income cannot exceed Rs. 8 lacks.
- On the basis of the qualifying examination, the candidate will be chosen based on merit.
When submitting an application for a Pragati scholarship, the following materials must be submitted:-
Mark Standardization sheet: X XII
others, if appropriate.
Income Certificate for the previous financial year, issued by a person of at least Tahsildar rank.
For admission to a diploma or degree program, the Directorate of Technical Education issues an admissions letter.
The Director and Principal Head of the Institute issued the certificate.
receipt for the tuition.
Bank Passbook in the student’s name with the following information:
Account number, IFSC code, Photograph, Caste Certificate, if the student is a member of the SC, ST, or OBC; AADHAR Card; and a duly signed declaration from the parents stating that the information provided by the student is accurate and that the scholarship money will be returned if it is later determined to be untrue
The Pragati Scholarship Reservation
The SC, ST, and OBC category candidates would receive reservations, according to AICTE’s decision. For these categories, AICTE had set aside a portion of the total amount of scholarships. Here are the percentages:
- OBC- 27%
- SC- 15%\sST- 7.5%
Pragati Scholarship Selection Criteria
The selection of candidates for the Pragati scholarship will be made on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination and the merit list will also be established on the basis of marks achieved by the candidate in the qualifying examination. The reserve quota shall follow the regulations set forth by the Indian government. Any open seats in the reserved category will be moved to the general category if necessary.
How to Submit a Pragati Scholarship Application
To apply for the Pragati scholarship, simply adhere to the simple steps listed below: –
- Visit the website for the Pragati Scholarship.
- On the website, click “Register Here” to create a new profile.
- Type the details in
- Choose “Register.”
- A confirmation email with a link will be sent to the registered email address.
- Click the link in the email to confirm your registration.
- To log in, use the Direct link.
- Enter your personal data in the “Personal Details” tab.
- Under the tab “Family & Income Details,” enter your family and financial information.
- Now Enter the Institute’s information.
- Under the “Institute Details” Tab, enter the details of the fee paid.
- Enter all the “Education Details” at this time.
- Type in “Bank Details.”
- Upload each of the aforementioned files.
- Select “Submit”
How to Fill Out the Renewal Application Form
Candidates must carefully read the directions below before filling out the Pragati scholarship renewal application form:
- All candidates must upload their accurate supporting documentation. By logging into the portal with their registered user ID and password, they can upload them.
- Each document that applicants upload must be readable.
- The files need to be in PDF, JPG, or JPEG formats.
- Try uploading the documents in PNG or PDF format if the JPG format is not working.
- The document shouldn’t be larger than 2 MB.
- The applicant must specify tuition and other costs in the space provided.
- Candidates must attach a copy of their tuition fee receipt from the institution.
- Along with a renewal form, the applicant must provide a promotion certificate, tuition fee receipt, and other fee receipts.
- Candidates are recommended to double-check the accuracy of any details they have supplied or documents they have uploaded before completing the application. Once submitted, they are unable to make changes or upload additional information.
Steps for Logging Into the Portal
- The Pragati scholarship’s official website must be visited first.
- Your screen will then display the home page.
- You must log in using your email address or candidate ID and password at the login part of the website’s sole homepage.
- You must now click on login.
- You can log in to the portal by using this process.
how to check the merit list for the Pragati Scholarship
Follow the easy instructions below to check the Pragati scholarship merit list.
- Candidates wishing to verify their names on the merit list must first go to the official website.
- Currently, the Scholarship Merit List option is available on the homepage of the official website.
- Clicking on the option will now see the merit list.
- You will receive the following information under the Pragati Scholarship Merit List:
- caste category, unique student id, student name, father name, course name, institute id, institute name, institute district, and state of the institute
Application for AICTE Pragati Scholarship Renew
The renewal application form must be submitted by students who are enrolled in the second, third, or fourth year of their diploma program or the fourth year of their undergrad program. You must do the following actions to submit the renewal application:
- Check out the URL for the official website here.
- On the page that opens, enter your password and email address.
- Click the login option, then choose the relevant renewal application link.
- On the screen, the application form will display.
- Complete all the fields and submit the appropriate files.
- Send your application in and print a copy for later use.
Conditions For The Pragati Scholarship
- Pragati scholarships are only available to first-year students.
- The applicant’s passport-size photo and signature must be uploaded in JPG or JPEG format.
- The size of the passport-size photo should not exceed 200 KB, and the size of the signature shouldn’t exceed 50 KB.
- Students accepted via the management quota are not eligible to apply for this award.
- The potential applicant must own a General Savings bank account.
- The scholarship cash will be transferred to the candidate’s bank account via direct bank transfer (DBT), and students who are already receiving any other government scholarships are not eligible to apply for this one.
We have discussed the key features and requirements of the Pragati scholarship for 2023. We have provided you with a step-by-step tutorial in this article on how to download the Pragati Scholarship Merit List. Additionally, we have provided a step-by-step process in this post for you to use to check the status of your scholarship online.